In the spirit of Halloween, let’s warm up our letter-writing practice — we dare you to! Hello!Lucky has created a free printable PDF for Write_On. All you have to do is print, cut, and customize with your own personal message. Directions and printable PDF below.
- exacto knife or scissors
- cutting mat
- cardstock or printer paper
- A2 envelope if sending
- Download our free Halloween Printable here.
- Cut out along trim marks (2 per page)
- Add your own personal message using the Halloween writing prompts below!
- Write a confidant to share a deep-seated fear you have, whether you think it is founded or not.
- Write to a youngster to let them know what your all-time favorite Halloween costume was.
- Write to someone who loves sweets and share your favorite seasonal treat recipe with them.